Monday, February 4, 2008

Presidential fun and randomness!!!

today was actually a pretty good day cause of the fact teh GAINTS WON!!! CHYEAH BOI!!!!!!!

so anywhos i was in history class and we had to some stuff with teh speech that bush gave last week i believe but yeah we had to listen to it all and such and draw in the 14 points of his speech in this pin ball thingy iono its rlly rlly stupid but yeah had to do it.
So me and my frnds needed something to do for and hour or so...so we started drawing on bush.



here is the Emo Bush one of my frnds made. it gave us a good laugh for a few seconds.

my frnd toni made some anime three stooges looking thing. that goat thing thats attached to his tie is actually a lion.

my master piece!! the MR.T bush ohh yeah!!! we laughed pretty hard at this one.

i got bored with news paper so i made him look like a guy from star trek. he is saying i love shatner.


in his speech he said stuff about no cloning or stem cell stuff. so thats teh drawing my frnd made that stood for that. baby juices is a no no.

this rlly tripped me out my frnd cut it out of the news paper awhile back. in japan people are writting entire novels on there cell phones. its fuckin crazy and you know this could only happen in japan.





i was bored yesterday and i had this knife and a map from disneyland.
this is wat came out of that.....



this was teh song of the day today.
if you havnt heard of jefferson airplane..then dayum your missing out. these ppl were fuckin trippy!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: