Tuesday, February 26, 2008

today was just odd for me

I'm always listening to music but today i didnt have my mp3 player cause i forgot to charge it.
so i think my mind had to compensate for lack of music. so i just started remembering all these songs lyric by lyric thousands and thousands of songs and i could stop when i got home i grabbed my guitar and i just had to get all of them out or else dayum.....




i havn't heard thing song in a long while and im pretty sure only really hardcore music peeps would know it. and anyone from this generation wouldnt have even heard it. so yeah. i like it some people dont but FUCK YOU!




for someone reason a bunch of cake songs popped into my head. thats pretty god damn random but still...i love this band and the fact they have a trumpet player rules. this is a good cover.




another cake song.
called frank sinatra damn good song.




yesterday tundae was singing this song and i decided to make it the song of the day today. (for info on song of the day i think i did a couple posts on it)
so yeah thats that. this song is trippy.





so then i had all these B-52 songs stuck in my head so yeah.
everyones favorite.

lookin for that love.




I've always been a fan REM and its been a long time since ive heard this song and i rememberd how awesome this song was.
im not sure who teh girl in teh video is but yeah.
its an amazing song
and ive loved it for a long long time.



i saw this done in sesame street and i tripped out.
BEst morning ive ever had.
xcept for that one time when joy came over to wake me up.
that was cool too.






I HAVE TRIPPY EYES!!!!!!!
props for tundae for the pic with his new cam
tundae.blogspot.com


that pic freaks me out though.

No comments: