Saturday, February 2, 2008

random taco times

So i was just sitting down playing Zelda and my friend Alex hits me up on my phone inviting me to get El Gavilan.

Don't know wat that is??? it this badd ass taco place in my hood that i used to be at a lot cause back when i went to shows i used to hang out with all the bands and this would be that place to be after the shows it was rlly cool.

So anyway i bike my way over tehre to hang out with Alex and my frnd Douggie.


i started taking pics like half way through our feasting cause we had way more food to start with.


This is Alex's third wave of food.

I had two tacos and a burrito and some beans thats when i was finishing up.




OH. also a while back i was meeting some frnds over by SANTEE high school, and i passed by this wall with like the coolest tagging ever.

or at least to nerds like me.


its pure genuis!!!!





this is a cover of a song originally done by Sublime and Gwen Staffani back when she was cool and in No doubt. THe cover is done By Long Beach Dub Allstars and for those of you who dont know back when Bradley died The drummer and The bassist of sublime joined this band and they always remember him in some of theo songs they put out. its rlly chill.

No comments: